Dr Pallavi Lande- Marghade
Dr Ashok Shyam
Dr Manisha Mehta Kumar, Dr. Poonam Ghodki
Dr Shiv Kumar Singh, Dr Gurunath Murthy, Dr Sandeep Diwan
Dr Parmod Bithal, Dr Anita Shetty
Dr Palanisamy Vijayanand, Dr Sanjay Kuravinakop
Dr Pankaj Gupta
Dr Piyush Mallick, Dr Tapas Kumar Sahoo, Dr Santhana Gopalan Kannan
Dr.Amarja Nagre, Dr.Deepa Kane
Bariatric & Metabolic
Dr Aparna Sinha
Dr Dileep Raman , Dr Krishnaswamy Sundarajan
Editorial Board Members
|Dr. Shiv Kumar Singh (UK)||Dr. Rose Berkun (USA)|
|Dr. Parmod Bithal (India)||Dr. Nevin Kollannoor Chinnan (Australia)|
|Dr. Gurunath Murthy (Australia)||Dr. Piyush Mallick (UAE)|
|Dr. Aparna Sinha (India)||Dr. Dileep Raman (USA)|
|Dr. Anita Shetty (India)||Dr. Deepa Kane (India)|
|Dr. Krishnaswamy Sundarajan (Australia)||Dr. Manisha Mehta Kumar (UK)|
|Dr. Poonam Ghodki(India)||Dr. Sugam Kale (Singapore)|
|Dr. Tapas Kumar Sahoo (India)||Dr. Palanisamy Vijayanand (India)|
|Dr. Sanjay Kuruvinikop (UK)||Dr. Senthil Kumar Muthu (UK)|
|Dr. Siva Kota (UAE)||Dr. Meera Bryant (UK)|
|Dr. Mohan Ranganathan (India)||Dr. Bharati Adhye (India)|
|Dr. Anita Nair (India)||Dr. Amarja Nagre (India)|
|Dr. Prachi K Shah (India)||Dr. Rahool Shabadi (USA)|
|Dr. Manish Adke (UK)||Dr. Pankaj Gupta (India)|
|Dr. Vedha Bala ( Australia)||Dr.Surjya Upadhyay (UAE)|
|Dr. Amala Kudalkar (India)||Dr. Murlikrishna Kannan (USA)|
|Dr. Achal Kumar Dhir (Canada)||Dr. Shailesh S. Murty (Australia)|
Editorial Board Affiliations
- Dr. Pallavi Lande-Marghade: MD, PDCC, FRCA: Specialist Anaesthetist King’s College Hospital London, UAE. Former Specialist Anaesthesiologist Al Zahra Private Hospital, Sharjah. Former Assistant Professor, Dr PDMMC, Amravati, Maharashtra, India
- Dr. Ashok Shyam: MBBS, MS. Head of Academics, Sancheti Institute for Orthopaedics an Rehabilitation, Pune India.
- Dr. Dileep Raman: MBBS, American Board certifications in pulmonary, critical care and sleep medicine. Sleep medicine fellow, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Ohio, USA Research interests include:
- Dr. Gurunath Murthy: MBBS, MD, FANZCA, EDRA, Consultant Anesthetist Modbury Public Hospital, Smart Road, Modbury. SA, Australia
- Dr. Siva Krishna kota: MD, DNB, EDAIC, Specialist anaesthesiologist, Corniche Hospital, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Dr. Tapas Kumar Sahoo: MD, FNB, FCCP(USA), EDIC, Canadian Critical Care Fellowship, Consultant and coordinator, medical and surgical ICU incharge, Medica superspeciality hospital, Ranchi, India
- Dr. Shiv Kumar Singh: MBBS, MD, FRCA, Consultant Anaesthesia, Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospital Trust, Dec
- Dr. Parmod Bithal: MBBS, MD, Consultant Neuroanaesthesia, AIIMS. Chief Editor of J Neuroanaesthesiology and Critical care
- Dr. Palanisamy Vijayanand: MBBS; FCARCSI; DPainMed (RCSI); MSc-Pain; FFPMCAI; FFPMANZCA, Director: Axon Multi-disciplinary Pain Management Center, Hyderabad, India & Consultant in Pain Medicine: Sunshine Hospital, Hyderabad, India.
- Dr. Nevin Kollanoor Chinnan: MBBS, MD, DNB, FCICM (ICU Fellowship), Intensive Care Specialist, Manning Base Hospital, Taree, NSW-2430
- Dr. Poonam Ghodki: MBBS, MD, DNB. Professor, Smt Kashibai Navale Medical College, Pune, India.
- Dr. Rose Berkun: M.D. Clinical Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology, SUNY at Buffalo, USA
- Dr. Anita Shetty: MD Professor Anaesthesiology, Chief Neuroanaesthetist, Seth G S M College & K E M Hospital, Mumbai, India
- Dr. Deepa Kane: MD Professor Anaesthesiology, Chief Orthopaedic Anaesthetist, Seth G S M College & K E M Hospital, Mumbai, India
- Dr. Aparna Sinha: MD Director & Senior Consultant, Department of Anaesthesiology (MAMBS), Institute of Minimal Access Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery, MAX Superspeciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi
- Dr. Senthil Kumar Muthu: MBBS, M.D, FRCA, FCARCSI, EDAIC, DESA, Consultant Anaesthetist, Lead Clinician for Acute Pain Service and Regional Anesthesia, Department of Anesthesia, Wirral University Teaching Hospital
- Dr. Sugam Kale: MBBS, DA, MD, DA(UK), FRCA, Senior Consultant, Dept of Anaesthesia, Jurong Health, Singapore.
- Dr. Krishnaswamy Sundarajan: Consultant, Intensive Care, Royal Adelaide Hospital, Adelaide, Australia
- Dr. Sanjay Kuravinakop: Consultant in Chronic Pain Medicine, Darrent Valley Hospital, Dartford, UK
- Dr. Mohammed Shahul Nebhu: MD .DA .DNB, Fellow in Cardiovascular and ThoracicAnesthesia ,National Heart Centre (NHC),Singapore, Chief of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Anaesthesiology, Lakeshore Hospital and Research Centre., Kerala, Kochi, India
- Dr. Meera Bryant: MBBS, FRCA, Consultant Anaesthesiologist, George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust, Nuneaton, United Kingdom
- Dr. Manisha Mehta Kumar: Consultant Anaesthesiologist, Aberdeen Royal Hospital, Aberdeen, United Kingdom
- Dr. Piyush Mallick: MBBS, MD (AIIMS), EDIC. Consultant Anesthesia & ICU, Vice Chairman Department of Anesthesia & ICU, Sharjah, UAE.
- Dr. Bharati Adhye: MD Consultant Sancheti Institute for Orthopaedics an Rehabilitation, Pune India.
- Dr Anita Nair: MD Consultant at Manipal Hospital, Manipal, India.
- Dr. Prachi K Shah: Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel Mumbai. India.
- Dr. Pankaj Satija: 3811 Ruskin St, Houston, TX 77005 USA.
- Dr. Pankaj Gupta: Mumbai-Agra Road, Near Dwarka Circle, Wadala Road, Nashik Maharashtra City
- Dr. Vedha Bala: Australia
- Dr. Achal Kumar Dhir: Canada- MBBS, MD (Anesthesia), DA (UK), FRCA (UK), FRCPC (Canada), Diplomate, Perioperative Transesophageal Echocardiography, National Board of Echocardiography, USA
Director, Liver transplant anesthesia program, Consultant anesthesiologist and Associate Professor, Dept. of Anesthesia & perioperative Medicine, London Health Sciences Centre & The University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada.
- Dr. Shailesh S. Murty: Australia- M.B.B.S, M.D. ANAESTHESIA, FANZCA, PG Certificate in Clinical US Melbourne University VMO Anesthetist, North East health Wangaratta, Royal Victorian Eye & Ear Hospital, Ramsay Health.
- Santhana Gopalan Kannan: Consultant– Critical Care and Anaesthesia, Sandwell & West Birmingham Hospitals (SWBH) NHS Trust, Birmingham, United Kingdom. Full time.
Professional Assessor in Intensive Care Medicine– National Clinical Assessment Service (NCAS), London.
Examiner PLAB– General Medical Council, London.
Examiner MBBCh– University of Birmingham, Birmingham.
Medical Appraisal Lead, Sandwell & West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust, Birmingham.
Want to JOIN JACCR?
Join as Reviewer
Reviewers are one of the most important pillars of the Academic world. They share there knowledge and expertise without any expectations and are in truest sense the ‘Academic Philanthropists’. To acknowledge there efforts the International Academic Research Group and the Journal of Anaesthesia and Critical Care Case Reports have awarded the following to all our reviewers –
1. An e-Certificate signed by our Editor for every article they review
2. There photo and name is included in the journal on a special ‘Reviewer Acknowledgement’ page in every issue of the Journal
3. There name is included in the Reviewers Board on the Journal Website
Join the JACCR as reviewer: Click here and Register as Reviewer