Journal of Anaesthesia and Critical Care Case Reports
ISSN 2454 -7174
Volume9 | Issue 1 | January-April 2023
Table of Content
Ultrasound Guided Femoro-popliteal Block for Below Knee Amputation in a Patient with Gas Gangrene with Coagulopathy
Sheetal Chiplonkar, Pratibha Toal, Jalpa Kate, Nidhi Chitravanshi
Paediatric Rigid Bronchoscope and Fogarty Embolectomy Catheter as a Rescue in Successful Management of a Patient with Metallic Tracheal Stent In-Situ: A Case Report
Chetan Mehra, Charu Shrotriya, Chitra Chatterji
Resuscitation and Management of Bomb Blast Survivor – A Challenge in Real
Suresh Jaganathan, Balaji Thirugnanam, Shanmugapriya Senthilkumar, Duraiyarassu Uthaman
Tracheal Laceration Due to Dog Bite in a Five Year Old Girl: The Chronicles of a Complex Case Managed Successfully
Narayanan. K, Geeta Bhandari, Abhishek Madeshia, Shikha Singh
An Unexpected Case of Lodged Guidewire During Central Venous Catheter Insertion
Kashish Garg, Navdeep Kaur, Rishika Goel, Ajay Singh, Venkata Ganesh, Naveen Naik B
- Have a Query about an Article?
- Want to raise an issue about an article?
- Wish to Comment on a technique?
- Wish to Share your experience about a Case in the Journal of Anaesthesia and Critical Care Case Reports (JACCR)?
- Write to the Editors of the Journal of Anaesthesia and Critical Care Case Reports (JACCR).
- Write a Letter to Editors in less than 3 mins. Fill in a few details and submit an official ‘Letter to Editor’.
In line with the trend of JACCR to maintain absolute transparency in our Article publishing, we now provide this easy way where questions relating to any article can be directly submitted to the Editors. This will help in maintaining the highest quality for our articles and help us be answerable to our Readers