Journal of Anaesthesia and Critical Care Case Reports
ISSN 2454 -7174
Volume 8 | Issue 2 | September-December 2022
Table of Content
Table of Content
Breast Debridement Under Segmental Spinal Anaesthesia in a Low Resource Setting: Feasibility and Safety Concerns
Shailendra Upadhyay, Imran Ahmed Khan, Shiv Kumar Singh
(Abstract Text HTML) (Full text PDF) 01-04
Symptomatic Pulmonary Cement Embolism after Balloon Kyphoplasty and Pedicle Screw Fixation Caused by a Small Peripheral Embolus- A Case Report
Masami Sato, Munenori Kato, Masahiro Kakuyama
(Abstract Text HTML) (Full text PDF) 05-08
Coronary Vasospasm with Complete Heart Block Following Ivor-Lewis Esophagectomy Treated with Glycopyrrolate: A Case Report
David Guz, Angela Johnson, Connor McNamara
(Abstract Text HTML) (Full text PDF) 09-11
An Alternate Technique for Insertion of Central Venous Catheter in Patients with Permanent Pacemaker In-situ: A Case Report
Harbhajan Singh Saini, Rohit Yadav, Amit Singh, Shreya Sharma
(Abstract Text HTML) (Full text PDF) 12-14
Aspiration Pneumonia from a Large Pharyngeal Pouch Masquerading as Myasthenia Gravis Related Bulbar Dysfunction
Chetan Pataki, Daniel Shuttleworth, Gamunu Ratnayake
(Abstract Text HTML) (Full text PDF) 15-18
- Have a Query about an Article?
- Want to raise an issue about an article?
- Wish to Comment on a technique?
- Wish to Share your experience about a Case in the Journal of Anaesthesia and Critical Care Case Reports (JACCR)?
- Write to the Editors of the Journal of Anaesthesia and Critical Care Case Reports (JACCR).
- Write a Letter to Editors in less than 3 mins. Fill in a few details and submit an official ‘Letter to Editor’.
In line with the trend of JACCR to maintain absolute transparency in our Article publishing, we now provide this easy way where questions relating to any article can be directly submitted to the Editors. This will help in maintaining the highest quality for our articles and help us be answerable to our Readers
Click Here to write a Letter to Editor